Monday Morning Report: Week Entertainment Report

Yeah fancy doing it on a Monday… I swear the next will be on a Saturday. This Saturday, that is. Damn, I’ve been slacking on too much…

OK to the point. Let’s start from last Tuesday (wow and I haven’t even done the screens), from BLEACH. Eh… developments slow as ever? But at least it ended up with Jackie’s training, even though the middle one on the birdcage is just unnecessary. Haiz…

BLEACH Manga: I’m still fine, at least there’s more action, but the last scene looks like Ichigo VS Grimmjow lidat. I wonder if Kubo is already limited in this drawing or not. Well if he is HE NEEDS TO IMPROVE ON IT. Seriously. Hopefully Ginjo wouldn’t just die lidat, I guess not. And please someone introduce his zanpakuto if he is (apparently?) the Main Antagonist in this arc…

No MythBusters last week though, duno why. This week there is, so I’ll look forward to that…

UN-GO: Eh I still don’t really get Kaisho Rinroku’s crime, but it just seems (as expected) that he collaborated with a god, that “Bettenou” thing. And it’s rather obvious that this fake got into TV as a guest, and as the real one had something else to do. If I’m not wrong, next week’s focusing on revealing the fake Kaisho, and finding out where the real one is, or what he’s doing. This, would be an interesting way to end the show…

Shana: Epic. Well not epic enough, but epic. Sometimes I expect too much, but it’s still okay. Shana managed to fight a Guze no Ou (haha supposedly one), and the Flame Haze Army have arrived. And now that poor Decarabia has to swim out of his Jizaihou to stop these people. Haiz, hope the baddies pull through. And I think we’re also gonna see Satou’s confession- Yah, haha took a peak at the Shana Wiki…

WORKING’!!: Eh as normal as usual? More Satou-kun X Yachiyo-san, but then it seems this show is NEVER gonna reach any romance endings, so I’ll just give up my hopes for now. Oh yeah Yamada’s bear “Daisy” is gonna make appearance on next episode too, duno what happened though. And yeah, just seeing Nazuna sooooo mature compared to the rest of her family (particularly her sisters) just makes me laugh. Well this morning I really intended to pull off the phone cord to tell people I’m not receiving the call…

Ok that’s it. I’ve been moodless since I’m just doing nothing much but Facebook-ing and GTA-ing. Well not even screens, I kinda got tired after some time. But I better finish this week, for next week there’s more. Haiz. I’ve yet to start on the story yet, so we shall see. Maybe LX can help me with this…

Cya guys then, until next time… I’ll update often, I promise. At least once a week. *silence* Haha I no life now mah, so nothing much to update… Or you guys want another- (Audience: No thanks!) Oh, ok…