Hmm I guess… 7 days is too less often to update on my activities already, isn’t it?
But it’s the problem that I cannot recall any of my dreams these days, so that I can share them with you. Nvm, we’ve got many to say, starting from Tuesday…
BLEACH Anime: A decent episode, but nevertheless slow progress, and only next week we get to see the next part of Ichigo’s training… Oh and I like the Urahara-Isshin rendezvous, but the hell Urahara-sensei suggested a Cat Centre…
BLEACH Manga: Haha nothing much and in a nutshell… It’s two bankais. The point about Ginjo’s not being more awesome like Ichigo’s is more of it not being disclosed (his zanpakuto) than just more of an Arrancar appearance as mentioned by RC’s authors… Well next week we see some REAL action? Hmm sadly it’s not going into the “pure” categories I know already, like Shinigami-Fullbring hybrids…
MythBusters: Toilet Bomb, rather obvious in result, as liquid nitrogen is more than enough to stop the bomb’s battery from working, which already busts the myth. I like the flying styles though, with surprising findings, making pilots consider their flying styles… Yah as if. It’s more like unlikely for commercial flight, and rather less likely for military aviation anyway…
UN-GO: Yeah it’s more of an illusion created by that so-called “novelist”, and more like I’m suspecting what his real powers are, considering his partner being some… super being. More interested in next episode, where we discover about Kaishou Rinroku’s crime, for leading that super being to its escape. Evil stuff’s gonna happen when the show’s gonna end…
Shana: Epic. Not epic enough, but epic. Bal Masque is at least, ready for battle even though thier forces spread to distract Flame Hazes from their Outlaw HQs. Interesting theory about Tendokyuu and Seireiden, didn’t know they’re related in this way. And Shana is gonna be back, and without Alastor I still expect to see epic powers from the trained Flame Haze…
WORKING’!!: Haha another funny episode? But more focused on Takanashi and Inami’s relations, we also get the day-to-day humour in this family restaurant. Next episode, Christmas. And Satou-kun’s all ready to decorate Taneshima up…
That’s all, it’s already this late. Tomorrow I’ll try to dream of something (haha), and until then I’ll update on the songs I’ve missed these few days…
"More INSIDER information, in small little pieces..." (Size of information may vary over time xD)